Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Time Charm

Hello everyone,

Exciting news - I've decided to re-join the blogging world.  The last time I posted a blog was almost four years ago, the summer before my freshman year of college.  Back then I was eighteen and single, didn't have a clue about sorority rush, and had never stepped foot inside a college bar.  Things have changed since then!

My life is pretty busy right now.  Only five months until graduation this August - I'm finishing up a degree in Healthcare Management at the University of Alabama.  Never imagined four years would disappear so quickly.  At least I have about 475 ZAP photos that document all the best memories!

After August, I'll be staying in Tuscaloosa for graduate school.  Last summer, I was accepted to law school and will be interviewing for the MBA program tomorrow, with plans to complete a joint JD/MBA in four years.  I'm sure that time will pass even faster than the first four.

In case you're wondering, the name of this blog is "Five Two View" because I'm 5'2" and writing about life from my point of view.  Also, this layout is from ShabbyBlogs.com, and it's named "Southern Girl".  Couldn't resist the adorable pink & green design.

I plan to post a new blog soon with pictures and details about my recent Spring Break trip to Boston, Mass. with my boyfriend, Clay.

Time to go practice my presentation for the MBA interview tomorrow @ 11:00 a.m. - it's about social media and the healthcare industry! Pretty interesting stuff.  Hope the interview committee agrees with me.

Wish me luck!

1 comment: